Brittany Brown Photography
slide show

Monday, August 2, 2010

Warner Family - Just for Fun - Cincinnati, OH

If you follow my blog at all, you probably recognize the following family. I've been privileged enough to keep getting to photograph the Warner family over and over. I met Damon a few years ago while working at BMW, and him and his wife Sandi had their son right when I was graduating from school. They even came to my graduation party with a newborn, to show their support for me. They trusted me and wanted to give me a chance to learn about photographing kids and families. So, thank you guys, because without you giving me the chance to show my stuff and learn from your family, I wouldn't be where I am today.

1 comment:

Sandi Warner said...

Brittany! These are so wonderful! I can't wait to see the rest. Thank you for giving us the gift of beautiful pictures for so long. We are so glad to help in your growth as a wonderful photographer.